LyndaLoves is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. All information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name, email address, shipping address, billing address, wedding details, guest lists and addresses
Other information relevant to a transaction.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to complete and deliver your order.
1. Internal record keeping.
2. Follow ups and testimonial requests.
3. We will keep samples of your designs on file for photographing, portfolio and marketing purposes. This includes using them on social media and our website, including them in sample packs and displaying them at wedding fairs and events. We will not use anything with your home address on. If you do not want us to use your samples for future marketing then please let us know. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you give your express permission for me to use your personal data provided for an indefinite period of time. If at any time you would like to be removed from my database of client information please email me and I will remove you immediately.
LyndaLoves is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic safeguards.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by following the ‘opt out’ instruction within any such email.
2. We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties.
3. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.